Here’s the step-by-step process:
- We receive the goods on our dock.
- The shipment is inspected for any damages. The trucker’s Bill of Lading is signed for, indicating the number of pallets /pieces received and notations of damages, if applicable. Notification of overages, shortages or damages and a picture will be sent to you immediately.
- We carefully load the shipment into a container for shipping to the destination port.
- Our containers are delivered to the origin port.
- The vessel lands at the destination port. The containers are offloaded and then picked up by our respective terminal. (The process of container offloading from the vessel may take 1 to 2 days from the date the vessel lands at port.)
- The container is transferred to our docks at the destination terminal.
- The freight is offloaded at the terminal. As the freight is being staged in our warehouse, our delivery dispatcher will call the consignee to schedule delivery
Get a Free Quote